Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Katie Holmes’ Secret First Pregnancy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22885558/

WTF???

When my daughter was 15, she came home and asked me if I knew who Joey from "Dawson's Creek" was. Oh, sure, I watch that shit all night!

I started watching and discovered Candice (my girl) and Katie Holmes were identical!!! Candice would be at the mall with fucktards asking for her autograph.

Needless to say, I got hooked on "Dawson's Creek" and the movies Katie cranked out, especially, "GO." "GO" is one of my favorites of all time!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhhhhh, maybe proud mama could post a "proof" photo? After all, C is pretty!

-Mer-

11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home