Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Holy Shit, I Haven't Posted For A Month!

Must mean I've been busy. I'm working a crazy job for now doing "ghetto taxes" in Clifton. It's been a long time since I've had this much fun. I laugh my ass off all day with tears streaming down my face. My boss is a nut. My co-workers are a scooter boy and a rollergirl (yeah, flat track roller derby) and I'm sure she can kick my ass!

I am loving life and have finally found myself! I am moving to Clifton shortly (a three minute ride to Northside.) I want to be in the center of the Cincy music scene. Of course, I'm older than hell, but since getting into the scooter scene two years ago, this is where I want to be!

Wish me luck kids, please.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home