Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Hey, What's Happening?

I'm starting a new job Monday...I almost cried leaving Northside today. Oh, yeah, hopefully, I'll be living down there soon. Northside is where I belong. All the freaks say so!

Last night, I drank and danced too much to 80s night at the C&D (aka The Complete Dive). Too much fun hanging out with Candice, Beth C., Uncle Barry, Anita Beer and Leslie!

My brace has been removed and I am learning to walk on crutches. What a new experience, but it is so much easier than trying to carry myself on the stupid crutches (pogo sticks, as Lilly calls them). How in the hell does a two-year old even know what pogo sticks are? That little kid is amazing! I love you little sweetie.

Tomorrow night, "Lovely Crash" is playing at the Tavern. I will sooooooooooo be there!

Now, I need to get some rest so I can hang tomorrow!

Keep on rockin'!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home