Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Not Sure What I Want To Say

My car is fucked up and need to get it fixed; think it's a strut mount or something...

I'm back at my old job where I was fired two years ago. Isn't it funny how things turn around? I'm getting them back into the web space, but it is a far cry from when I left. It's amazing we have any sales with this messed up economy...I guess there are some folks still out there with money to spend?

I think we may survive!!!I am hopeful!

Geesh, I SO don't hope we go into a full-blown-out depression...I really don't want to live on SPAM!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things haven't turned around... You're going backwards you asshole.

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home