Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

So Sick Of Climbing Under The Desk

Cleo (that dumb dog), stop it! Just had to dig my right speaker up so I could listen to the TV while watching it on my computer. Earlier, Arn called, and the damn light wouldn't come on. Ever climb under the desk with a phone in your ear trying to find the light plug in the dark? Then Beavis wanted out, but wouldn't go until I shoved him on the butt and forced him. Then, I got off the phone and had to take the trash out. Now, Butthead wants out.

Must be a full moon tonight. All the stupid-heads are out driving, making u-turns in one of the busiest intersections in Cincinnati, rushing in front of me to get in the left-hand lane and then turning right, pulling up to park at the Shell station to get cigs and cutting me off and staring at me like I'm the culprit.

Nope, only a half moon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips for the Vegas show Rochelle!! Penn & Teller and Mystere have been booked. Light Bulbs do turn on when Arn's around.
Nancy

10:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Vegas show info tonight Rochelle! I know nothing about bloggers. Is the username and password that I need local to your blogger, or global to all bloggers? Just what I need... one more fucking username and password for all the fucking sites on the fucking internet. (look, I can say Fucking as much as you do on your blogs!) Fuckin A! Arn

10:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta show me how to put a blogger on my web site!

Arn

10:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home