Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Penis Straw And George Washington Apples

This is going to take awhile to explain what happened tonight. Rox and Rick are meeting me at Rafferty's somewhere between 7:30 & 8:00. About 8:05 I start thinking I should get my cell phone out of the car, but no, wait, here they come! Didn't get stood up.

Right off, Rox orders Washington Apples. They were yummy! Turns out later Bridget admits they didn't have cranberry juice in them (a required ingredient) but cherry juice instead. Somebody left cherry juice on the bar and she thought it was cranberry juice. So at first I named them Rafferty's Apples, but after thinking about it, how about "George Washington Apples?" Ya know, George Washington cut down the cherry tree?


I've gotta go to bed, I'll finish this tomorrow when I come to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home