Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, March 28, 2005

This Weekend

Had another "Roberts Family Slumber Party."

Too much fun. We went to the gay bar for "Depeche Mode Night." This 58 year old drag queen, "Steve...aka Stephanie" kept dancing with me. He said he was going to be my new son-in-law. Whatever, he was kind of hot in that little black dress!

Tons of fun. Not many people there. Not like "Madonna Night" where it was packed.

We went to bed around 5:00 a.m. I had told Doug and Dorothy, since we were the only losers on the planet without any plans, I'd make my mom's kick-ass potato salad. Doug went nuts about the prospect. So, Dorothy and I went to Kroger's and bought a "spiral glazed ham" and shit for potato salad, rolls, green bean casserole...

Called dad and invited him over. Oh my god, he was so happy to be included in a real meal!

It was a nice Easter after all. My kids always run off to the in-laws and grandparents; we managed to have a real family meal...even if there were only four of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home