Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Danny Graves, Are You Really Hurt, Or Is This A Lame-Ass Excuse?

Hey Grave-Digger, if you really are hurt, I owe you an apology. On the other hand, if you were hurt and knew it, why didn't you get it checked out when you started sucking? If that's the case, perhaps, you owe us an apology. Geez, don't you and Sean Casey make us fans the scapegoats for dissing you. Buddy, you have sucked for quite awhile.

However, if that dude threw a racial slur at you, then I would have given him the finger too.

I'm not trying to be wishy-washy here, but some things just need an explanation.

By the way, good luck and I hope you get picked up by another team before your ten days are up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home