Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Friday, May 20, 2005

It's Friday Night!

Remember that yell from "The Sure Thing"? That's how I feel right now. I have all these great ideas floating around in my head, but can't seem to make them work! Oh, yeah, I "un-fucked" the problem I ran into last night on the gambling site: Gaming Instruction. But, I still need to figure out what I want to do with it!

By the way, Nicolette Sheridan (Desperate Housewives Edie) was "The Sure Thing."

Tomorrow, I am doing yard work and web site work and that's it! I bought an 18 pack of Bud Light and am set for this weekend. I'm not leaving the house until Sunday (if the weather is decent) and Jack and I are going fishing along the Little Miami River.

CINCINNATI, PLEASE HAVE A NICE DAY SUNDAY! I wan't to go fishing so bad!

But that also means, I'll have to leave the house to get a fishing license. Whatever, Wal-Mart here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home