Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm Tired And This Horny Cat Is Making Me Crazy!

Last night was too much for this old lady! Chez is in heat AGAIN and she's climbing all over me.

First off, Candice and Jim (mostly Candice since I have a video on my computer of Jim yelling, "Shut up damn bird") I'm sorry you lost Lila yesterday...I loved that sweet little bird, "Pretty Girl." If a couple of geese do a fly bye and scream, "Pretty Girl," I will know for sure that it's Mom and Grenada. Of course, I may be bringing on this whole geese thingy, but it's wishful thinking that perhaps she is sending me little messages.

Secondly, Happy Birthday and Happy Cinco De Mayo, Doug!

Thirdly, I guess I have to hang with all you crackheads again tomorrow night. My liver is not happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home