Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Whew!


Back home again after, um, I don't know, a very long time!

We had the slumber party in Granville, "like Stepford but with carnies." Hey, they put an awesome fireworks show on. And, we found a great little brew pub (I stole a pint glass).

Friday night was the fireworks. (And the revelation that my 19 year old nephew is messing around with a 36 year old woman...3 years younger than his mother...ewwww.)

Saturday, we saw a few bands. Lisa, the groupie came up and introduced us all to the band. That was cool. That night, Sara and I sat on the deck until 8:00 a.m. One of the most amazing experiences of my life! Bullfrogs croaking in the middle of the night. Then, the sky broke and all of the birds in the world came to sing to us. It was fuckin' awesome. I've never seen anything like it in my life!

Nick and Paul, I'm sorry if we pissed you off. Nick, I swear anything we talked about you was pure love. Paul, we didn't realize you were trying to sleep on the couch. We tried hard to be quiet as we ran in and out to get beer. We were just playing "Charlies Angels" and making sure there weren't guns around the corner. Then, Sara did a barrel roll on the deck. It was a big thump, but, oh so funny.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's only 34!

1:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home