Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Haven't posted in awhile. Been kinda busy.

Had kind of date with Ron last night and we still seem to have some chemistry happening. We're meeting again Tuesday to see what happens next.

Went to Doug and Dorothy's for dinner. The whole family was there and it was a great time as always. I have the greatest family in the whole wide world. I mean that! Even Dieago (sp?) the cute puppy was there.

Of course, I have to work tomorrow for the nazi, but I'm just not ready to go to bed yet. Could it be that I slept so late today?

One more thing before I sign off, last night at O'Chucks was one of the most fun nights ever. I wish Rox and Jen worked together more often. Too much fun!

Goodnight and kids, don't corrupt Tyler too much next week. I know all about the titty bar and who knows what else, but take care of the kid.

1 Comments:

Blogger TylerM said...

I'm so excited!

8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home