Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Leaving Las Vegas

Had enough and it's time to leave this place and the shitty computer interface and the TV screen.

Needed to check in one more time. I leave at 1"00 p.m. tomorrow and I'm all packed and ready to get the fuck outta here.

Was in the sports book tonight and it looks like Indy is favored by 5.5 points. Look out Colts, the mighty Bengals are about to kick your asses!

Yeah, baby.

And, Tyler, I'm not sluttin it up. Sorry to dissapoint you, but not happenin' this trip.

Time for sleep. See ya tomorrow when I have a real keyboard and monitor!

1 Comments:

Blogger TylerM said...

Hey talk to Nick, I'm just the messenger.

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home