Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Watching Nip|Tuck

Completely forgot about it Tuesday night. What was I thinking? Watched Boston Legal instead since that was the first thing I saw in my TV Guide.

Hung out for awhile with Nick at Rafferty's. Bev just called asking what time I got there. Apparently, Jeff is acting very strange. Yup, I saw it tonight. But, dude, I hope you're not getting into some bad shit.

Stay cool. At least I got my football pool money and Nick didn't have to break Jeff's thumbs.

Fuck, my back hurts so bad! I need some Ben Gay, but that would mean Butthead would try to lick my back all night.

I love you Butthead. You are the BEST kitty ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home