Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Once Again, Tomorrow Is Monday

I hate Mondays. The only good thing to look forward to tomorrow is when Indy spanks the Steelers and my Bengals are solely #1.

HooDay!

My computer hasn't booted the last couple of days. Had to tear it apart and re-seat everything. Obviously, I made it work again.

One more thing, the maxi-fridge is back in business. I forgot all about it until Thanksgiving, and either Paul, Nick or Jim reminded me of it. It's cold out now and this is how we got through last year when Mom died. We stuck cases of beer in the window well and didn't have to go upstairs to get another one.

LONG LIVE THE MAXI-FRIDGE! Smeriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home