Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Tomorrow Is A Scary, Scary Day

Pointed the name servers to the new place and can't find my email from home. It's going to be a mess tomorrow...running around and patching everything. I so don't wan't to deal with this. But, I have to.

My big date is tomorrow night with Ron. This is where we see where it's going and how. I am very nervous. I haven't seriously dated in a very long time. I'm scared to death kids.

On another note, I had to go to Walmart and decided to stop into the place where I met Ron. Talked to this couple and after an hour or so, it turns out they're related to him. They say he is the greatest guy on earth. Don't know, but I'm probably not worthy for the greatest guy on earth!

Guess we'll see in about 24 hours?

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home