Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Stupid Plastic Packaging

Why in the hell do electronics manufacturers insist on putting everything in those obnoxious plastic packages? I just bought some new accessories for my iPod and can't get the fuckers open.

I just want to see if the Belkin Auto Kit for iPod along with the Belkin TuneCast II Mobile FM Transmitter for iPod work better than my iRock FM Transmitter. That iRock has a lot of static and doesn't recharge my iPod. With this auto kit, I can recharge while in my car.

Another thing, what if this stuff is crap and I need to return it? Can I return it with the stupid hard plastic ripped to shreds?

I'll let you know if and when I get them open (geez, hope I don't cut my fingers and hands and end up in the ER).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home