Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It's My Birthday Week

Yeah, I'm getting older than fuck, but whatever. As someone told me tonight, "It's only a number." Yup, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I also heard that when it's your birthday, you get to celebrate the week before and the week after. I can live with that.

Shit it's hot in here. The air conditioning is toast and there is no airflow. Damn, I can't wait to go to work tomorrow and either get air or, at least, air flow. Nah, I don't really want to go to work, but it's better than sitting here roasting.

We have another Roberts family slumber party weekend happening in a few days. And, I can't wait. It makes turning so ancient worthwhile.

Finally, some decent TV. Yay, Last Comic Standing and Rescue Me!

By the way, thanks Bev. That was very sweet of you...love ya.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home