Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Spontaneity Rocks

We survived cornhole. If you don't know what cornhole is, it is this: http://www.playcornhole.org/.

Then it was time to break out little plastic guitars and play Guitar Hero for Playstation 2. Here's a great Review of Guitar Hero.

This is a photo of Doug (on the right), before the accident.

And here is Doug after the accident. What accident? He blew out his knee playing Guitar Hero!

I suppose my brother will be in rehab with Carson Palmer soon.

(I realize these photos suck, but my stupid little camera doesn't do so well with the flash.)
We got home pretty late and I felt the need to do laundry. I was planning on a scooter ride with the gang to Rabbit Hash, KY. But then I pulled a dumb stunt of my own. Carrying my load of clothes down the stairs in the dark, I missed the last step and fell, HARD. I thought I broke my ankle and butt. I just sat there in horrible pain and hoped I didn't break anything. Here's another bad photo.

I really bruised two of my toes. The bruise runs on top of my foot and on my ankle. It does feel somewhat better now, but still hurts like hell.

I'm glad I didn't go on the ride. One of the guys was forced off the road by a truck pulling a boat and he flew 30 feet in the air over an embankment. He only broke a leg and has a huge gash. Then, another guy had a blowout. Sounds like a bad day to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger TylerM said...

Say What!? Guitar Hero?! DDR for the Agility denied! That game is awesome!

4:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home