Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More Than A Memory

Remember that song, Nick? By the Submarines, er Smithereens? Actually, it was "Only A Memory."

I came home tonight to pick up my scooter and checked the muffler. It doesn't look good. The weld has completely broken and I'm afraid I'll drop the exhaust somewhere. I want to go on the ride to Rabbit Hash, Kentucky Sunday, but I don't want to ride it. Can I ride bitch with somebody? Please? Doc Bob?

Anyway, I went to Rafferty's to see Bev, and once again, she wasn't there. Damn Bev, I haven't seen you for three weeks and I have so much to tell you. I'm digressing again, WHATEVER!

I was looking for Rick and Rox's new house and passed by Fairfield North, the school Nick and Candice went to, a very long time ago. Fast forward. I started thinking about when Nick was in third grade and I tutored his class. I remember sitting in the hallway with Chester. Damn, what a cute kid and now he is an awesome drummer. Then I went past the old IGA. I had no money at the time, but I always managed to buy salads for Candice and me after the tutoring session.

Holy shit, those were the days. Way back before I started making some cash and giving it away to my friends.

I guess the real question is, how much longer will my company survive? I don't have a clue,
but wish me luck!

God I miss those bankrupt days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home