Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Damn, A Long Freakin' Time Since I've Posted!

So, Roach, what's been going on?

Thanks for asking, dude.

Where do I start? I lost my job a couple weeks ago. Boo hoo. That's the best thing that's ever happened to me! Shit, the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders immediately. Bruce, you suck, and, as a matter of fact, so do you Karen! Now I understand Ellie's bitchiness everytime I've seen her in the last couple of years. You guys are fuckin' traitors and (whatever, I'm stopping here) except "FUCK OFF"! Oh, yeah, good job new dude, you've managed to crack 1/5 of the passwords so far and, an excellent job on changing the bold red to bold green. That freakin' ROCKS! At least you are able to tell the dumb ass that bold fuckin' red means stop, or warning. I've been bitching about that for years. Oh, and thanks Karen for sitting out and trying to learn my job. Yup, I could do laps around you, but nobody ever cared about seeing what I did on a daily basis. I tried.

I think my future is so bright I have to wear shades. Hee hee.

So fun stuff I've been up to. The Democrats rocked the election. Time for a change. We have checks and balances now. Let's get these guys for war crimes.

Friday, I rode my brand new spanking Stella for about 200 miles. What a beautiful day. We had nine riders on a Friday morning! Awesome stuff.

One of the best things I saw (and I remember this from the Augusta ride) on the way back on the Ohio side, a bait and tackle shop called, "Master Bait and Tackle." Good stuff.

Brad, I hope you do well and I love you. Good luck, dude. I'm not sure how I feel about "reverse mortgages", but you will do fine. It was awesome seeing Alicia tonight. I love you and wish you the best of everything.

Goodnight kids. Tomorrow, I'm watching Lilly and can't wait. I love you kiddo. It's been great bonding with the little shit. She rocks and we're going to have so much fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home