Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Scoot-A-Que Was A Blast


Sadly, I am such a dumb ass, I ran out of oil and blew my engine on the way home. Jim, Candice and Nick think I should pick the scooter up tonight, buy a new engine and replace it this winter.

On the happy side, I bought a metallic blue Stella (limited edition) last night. It is awesome. I'm picking it up next week. It's slightly used with 280 miles on it. Plus, it has a rear rack! Got to remember oil, oil, oil.

I guess I'll have to learn how to put the thing on the center stand. I can't do it with my Milano, but it has a side stand.

Thanks to the Columbus Cutters for putting on such an excellent rally. I made so many new friends.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home