Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I Am So Sad And Very Angry!

All this 9/11 bullshit coverage from the paid-off media.

Here's what I posted on the scooter forum after watching Keith Olbermmann's clip before W. gave his speech:

"Thanks for posting that link. I am becoming as angry as Keith Olbermmann. Everyday I discover more anger over this fuckin' lying fascist administration and their crony media ass-kissers.

A couple of months ago, I received a phone call from the NRA wanting my support. The caller blabbered on about gun owners losing their constitional right to bear arms and it's all Hiliary Clinton's fault.

Then came the big question posed to me, is it fair for them to lose their right? I laughed and said, "I don't give a fuck about you right wing Bible thumping fundamentalists. I care about the important rights that your freakin' W. and Duck Cheney have stripped away from me. You've called the wrong person."

Sorry for the rant, but damnit, I am pissed."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home