Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Does Life Get Any Better Than This?

I doubt it!

OMG! Our rally was the best ever! What an awesome event...kudos to you Anita for stepping into Leslie's shoes. You did good girl, even if I kicked your ass at wii bowling Friday night.

Thanks kiddo & roomie for letting me crash with you and, thanks, even more, for getting my ass back Saturday after the Jawa meeting, Don and Carrie's crazy shit with moonshine and absinth and who knows what else? I tried to walk, but you basically carried me and I crashed on your couch with one shoe on and the other shoe off.

Good times! Long live XYLs. Oh, I actually sold the winning scooter raffle ticket! Yay me!

See you on a scoot soon, Brenda.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home