Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

It's So Hard And Tough Being Smart And Right All Of The Time

Now I am pissed off. I just wrote a post and it was gone when I previewed it!

Back to the story...I hope. My daughter wants to move to Florida and take me with her. I've never really lived alone, but that is my first priority. I want a small place all to myself. Nobody to answer to, to shop for, to hide my bad habits. I just need to find a decent living without working for the man.

Crackheads, you've got a new player around the block. (Even though I have no idea how to start.)

Tonight, I took in the dozen middle finger talking lighters to the bar. Sold all of them within a matter of minutes and made a small profit. Ron, my buddy, suggested we start selling this crap on the Internet. Hey I'm game. Let's make a ton of money! He has all kinds of crazy ideas (if he could just remember them the next day.) I told him my son-in-law, Jim, aka Racing Legend, Johnny-Jackson Stone has to be involved. He's the closest thing to a Type A personality (crackhead) I've ever seen, A quote from him: "It's so hard and tough being smart and right all of the time."

Lookout guys, I'm coming to attack that Crackhead territory...wish me luck; or point me in the right direction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home