Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Easy Templates, My A** And New Kitties Coming Soon

My goal for tonight was to modify this stupid template! Unfortunately, I can't right now...I don't feel like it. All I want to do is sleep.

Saturday night, returning from Columbus, I realized Chez, our new kitty was missing. Nobody had seen her since Friday morning. Around 6:00 a.m. this morning, I heard cries outside my window. It was so hot in this house last night, I had to open windows and put a t-shirt and shorts on. I had told Patricia (the oldest kitty) to go find Chez. I opened the door and Patricia comes in, followed a few seconds by Chez. Tricia did her job (bless her little heart).

The problem is, Chez is in heat. But damn, they'll be cute little things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home