Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year And Have You Ever Watched Dan Pee?

New Year's Eve, arrrrrrrrr; had to work my normal day until 5:00 p.m. I knew my family had made some drunken plans over Christmas to do something, but nobody could remember what they were. Reminder: my mother passed away five days before Christmas.

My friends Arn & Nancy mentioned having a party, but all of our friends had plans. Then it came up we were going to Columbus and spend it the "Dangies." That would be Dan, Angie, Tyler, Kara & Tevor, even though Ty Man was going to Times Square for the ball drop-down.

I got there around 8:00 p.m. after getting lost numerous times...no phone service to call (thank you CBW!) Lot's of food, drinks and fun games.

Around 1:30 a.m.; Angie, Dorothy and I hit the hot tub. Unfortuanely, we stayed out there for about two hours and kept drinking. The good news is I'm still alive.

Dorothy & Angie started comparing their weird husbands' neat habits (my brothers) and Angie says, "Have you guys ever watched Dan pee?" Uhmmm, no! What was she thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home