Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Friday, April 08, 2005

Tonight Was A Good Night, After All

My work web site has been down most of the day due to Verizon problems. My boss kept calling me and asking what I was going to do about it. It's totally out of my hand...there's a problem in California. At least I didn't have to see him when leaving tonight!

Nick met up with me and we went to the auto parts store and bought parts for my car. Another belt and brake pads. Of course, he didn't have the right tool to deal with my brakes, but after pouring brake fluid in, the stupid light went out!

Sunday, he says, he'll replace my brake pads. He was supposed to do it last week, but Sara had the miscarriage. I love you Nick, Candice, Jim & Sara. And, I can't wait to see Candice and Jim's new Italian Greyhound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home