Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

New Orleans, Part II

Got my hotel room, booked my flight and registered for the WebmasterWorld Conference.

Eight nights in the "Big Easy"! The thing that pisses me off is they haven't updated the conference sessions and keep referring back to the Vegas conference. Come on Brett and Erica, update the freakin' pages already.

It sucks to have to pre-register for the discount and have no idea if it's going to be the same ole, same ole! I guess it doesn't matter that much since I know my boss will be retiring in the next few and I'm looking out for myself and future this time. A whole different track to follow, but it would be nice to know what to expect.

Whatever, it's New Orleans and old friends!

Bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home