Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Missing Mom Again Tonight

Don't know what triggered it. Things have been easier the last few weeks, but something set me off again. I LOVE YOU MOM, and I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

Oh, yeah, you would love to see your crackhead neighbors with their (extended) hot tub...It looks like a Chinese Palace! Shees, they put a big freakin' roof on it. Plus, they added to their deck...I bet you're laughing your ass off over this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis. I've been missing Mom a lot lately, too. Watching LOST, I wish she could have at least made it thru the first season. TV magic. It's funny you mentioned the neighbor's China Palace, I came home from work tonight, looked over there, and said, "What the f*ck?! This isn't the enchanted, creepy neighborhood, afterall."

Luv ya.

Paul

12:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home