Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, June 06, 2005

This Weekend...Pretty Much Sucked

Geez, I was so worn out from my birthday week. Slept most of the day Saturday and trimmed bushes and weeds Sunday in the, all-of-a-sudden Ohio summer. Where in the hell does spring go around here?

Lately, we get maybe a week of spring around here. That means it's rainy and the temperature fluctuates between 50 and 80. Sends the sinuses into overdrive and miserable headaches.

Last Thursday, my birthday, I had to stop at Wal-Mart for allergy medicine because I forgot to take anything. Then I saw a sign about free shit (not literally shit) in the pharmacy...I had to sign up for a prescription thingy, but they will give me 99 FREE refills of generic Claritin until October. Hey, I'm game.

That's about all for tonight. I got the Video Poker Tutorial up tonight that's been sitting in my inbox for a day or two. Hey, I did yard work yesterday. Give me a break Will!

This is really hard trying to work two jobs at once. One day, this crap will pay off (hopefully).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home