Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Jenny, Your Daughters Are Great

Went to Jack and Jenny's for a cookout. Her daughters were there, and once again, I felt like I was surrounded by family. Nice family atmosphere. We ate tons of good food and had a great time.

Tomorrow, I'm supposed to go to Taste of Cincinnati with them. We'll see if I can get up early enough...just need to get to bed at a decent time besides 4 or 5 a.m.

The problem is when I have time off, for some reason, I like to stay up all night and watch movies and not sleep. I have to get out of this stupid habit because I end up sleeping the whole next day and feel guilty for not being out in the sun and doing yard work...

OK, I think I will try to go to bed now. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home