Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, August 08, 2005

How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count The Ways...

Finally got my poem I'm supposed to read at Rachel and Kyle's wedding. Yup, I know the first line, but I'll probably choke on the following lines!

Oh well. I'll do my best.

Still haven't shopped for a new suit. Guess I have to do it this weekend since, next Wednesday, I'm off with my crazy family to Gatlinburg. GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I floated around in the pool and read a WHOLE book. Haven't read an actual book in a year or so because of all the stupid magazines I subscribed to because my American Airlines frequent flyer rewards were running out.

Seriously, do I need Time, Newsweek, Wired, Spin, Micro Computer, Mini Computer (blah, blah, blah)? No, all I need is this lamp, phone book, chair...(Steve Martin from The Jerk).

All I really need is my weekly TV Guide and the mother fuckin' of all mother fuckin' magazines since man-kind...Entertainment Weekly! EW ROCKS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home