Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

My Bengals Rocked Again

Yeah, I'm ready to call them "My Bengals." Afterall, I've stuck behind "My Reds" all season.

How refreshing that we are now a power house. It's very entertaining to listen to the sports casters talking about Cincinnati. Holy crap, we haven't been 3-0 since 1990 when we went to the playoffs and my Reds won the World Series.

Kids, the Cincy Bengals rock. This is going to be a great season. Personally, I don't see any threats until we meet up with Big Ben from Pittsburgh. The Steelers lost today. And, I'm not sure what I think about the Steelers. I hate them, but I love Big Ben. After all, he went to my alma mater Miami University.

But still, I hate the Steelers.

Go Bengals!!! Much love to Carson, Regi, Chad, T.J. and, of course, that kick ass defense that keeps picking off passes. Did you know we're the first team in 34 years to have five interceptions in consecutive games? How much does that rock?

Yup, my Bengals Rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home