Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sinus Headache For The Past Two Nights

Yesterday, on my way home, Candice called and wanted to have dinner. It's always nice hanging out with my kids, but, shit, I felt like Hell.

Came home and crawled in bed with Butthead and caught the season premiere of "Arrested Development." Why doesn't anybody watch this excellent show? Holy fuck, it was definitely one of the top five episodes EVER! And, this is the best comedy EVER on television...even better than Seinfeld!!!It's a tragedy that Americans are so dumned down and have to follow laugh tracks.

Kids, "Arrested Development" is the most original show on TV. The best cast ever on TV. I mean, come on, there's Jason Bateman, Jeffrey Tambor, Jessica Walter, David Cross, Portia de Rossi, Will Arnett, and the fabulous kids. Not to mention the most excellent guest stars...and I don't mean egotistical guest stars like on "Will and Grace." Real guest stars playing parts like...Liza Minelli, Julia Louise-Dryfuss, Henry Winkler, coming up next week Charlize Theron (for several weeks) and many more. Jeeebus, somebody needs to watch this stuff. You will laugh your ass off. I guarantee it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home