Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Met Arn & Jack Tonight

We went to O'Chuck's to see Rox. Jack left kind of early. I don't think I pissed him off, but perhaps?

Arn and I had the most excellent kid's 5 ounce sirloin with baked potato. Man, what a deal. It is delicious! Of course when questioning Roxy why they would sell us kid's steaks along with beer, her reply is always, "We do it the O'Yes Way."

Where else can you get a steak dinner for $3.99? Um, NOWHERE?

I have a feeling, I'll be packing that 30 pounds back on soon. This is the second time this week I've had that dinner. Oh, well, I'd rather eat fairly decent than not at all. My grieving has subsided a bunch and I feel like I may be close to reclaiming my life.

There were many nights since Mom's death where I would just eat a few spoonfuls of peanut butter, or a slice of two of cheese. That can't be healthy. I honestly feel I'm getting back on track. I started my meds to stop smoking and hopefully, I will kick this habit in the next couple of months.

As I get better, I hope I can focus on my future and take the time I need to focus on my ventures. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home