Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Time To Work

This sucks!

So, I can't figure out the blogger software, I write a post and run spellcheck and lose it all!

Now, back to the point (I'll save it as draft this time).

I bought a new url and hosting last night:
http://www.indie-culture.com/. The point is to try to challenge those to get out of the media-fed mode. Too much good music, dvds and tv that nobody knows about!

For example, "Arrested Development" on Fox, Sundays at 8:30 p.m. est, is the most original, funny and clever series since "Seinfeld"...but, even better. It's produced by Ron Howard (Opie) and he is also the narrator. It won the emmy last year for best comedy series. A great feat for a show that almost got cancelled! PEOPLE, YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS SHOW!

Pinback. I've heard three songs from this band and they totally rock!

"Garden State." Very cool movie. In the same vein as "Pieces of April", "The Station Agent" and "Kissing Jessica Stein." Nice, sweet and beautiful. I'll write more later on my new site.

Gotta get busy now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home