Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Can't Do It

Too tired to wirte DVD reviews, again. My poor site hasn't had any original content in two weeks. Just too tired!

My brother said last night he kind of likes working the second shift. I thought about it for a moment and decided it would be good for me too.

I don't like sleeping at night. My best sleep comes when the sun is up. But, for it to work for me, I'd have to show up at 2:00 p.m. and be off, by at least, 5:00 p.m!

Dream on Rochelle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rochelle, well you know we humans always start doing things on one topic and later found ourselves doing something else, this is always what happened to me. I started looking for something on webmasterworld 2 hours ago however have found my seself looking at all different topics, of course including your site Can't Do It. I thought what the hell since I'm here already might as well just leave a few words. Ok I'll go on to search for webmasterworld related stuff again and hopefully it'll take me longer than last time to lose my concentration. cheers!

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home