Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Rachel

Just received an email from Rachel and she is moving to Orlando! Sorry you lost your job, but do you really have to move so far away?

Rachel, sorry I haven't seen you for so long. I'll always remember the moments we've spent together--Munich, Paris, London, Reno, Madison, Reading, Cleveland (remember flying me home because my mom was so sick?) Champaign (another flight). I can't even remember the other moments.

But, one of the highlights of my life was in Reno when we rented the Cessna and you flew Rick, Cindy and me to Tahoe for lunch. How fucking cool was that? Sitting on the edge of the water, in the sun and having a kick-ass lunch. I called Candice at Donato's and when she answered the phone, "Is this for pick up or delivery?" I answered "Delivery, to Lake Tahoe."

I miss you girl! I hope everything goes well for you, and I'm glad you have Kyle. Only met him once, but he seems to be a much more caring guy than Graham Cracker!

Love you, and there will always be a spot in my heart for you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Loopy Bananatooshie, we certainly have managed to pack lots of adventures into the last 5 years. You forgot to mention the Henna tattoos. That will always be a great memory. I know you were allergic, but you got over it! I will always be able to travel, so I won't be out of your life completely! 'You can't get rid of me that easily' HA Ha Ha!!! Love you too dear. I'll miss you! - Loopy Chucklebuns

8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home