Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Found The Ink For My Printer

But, where in the hell is the file with my business card??? Where's the card stock???

Whatever, I managed to print off about 30 pages of my most-beloved playlists after I found my ink! My home computer can still recognize my poor, sad iPod, while my work computer doesn't.

I don't feel so bad now about sending the old freakin' iPod back to Apple. I was able to get my most precious play lists...like Mom's memorial service, class reunion 70's crap and my "Current Favorites." Hell, I have most of the crap on my two computers. At least I know what I have to restore. Plus, the only stupid songs I deleted out of "purchased music" on iTunes, Rick has the CDs.

Yah, I can reconstruct the madness.

On a sadder note, I have pulled all the clothes out of my closet onto my bed. Where am I going to sleep tonight?

I guess I'll crawl up into a little ball and make it work somehow. Can't deal with this crap right now...Goodnight, and I'll see you in New Orleans in less than 36 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home