Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, June 13, 2005

My iPod Is Sad

This sucks...but I think my iPod is hosed. Heard a clicking noise from the hard drive and neither of my computers can recognize it. I am so sad. I'm losing 2,000+ songs. And, if you've ever owned an iPod, you realize you have to jump through hoops to back it up!

About 3-4 years ago, somebody broke into my car and stole hundreds of CDs. Then I started downloading songs from the old days of Napster. At the time, I had a 2nd generation 6 gb. Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox. But then, I upgraded to my 40 gb. iPod. I have been so happy since then...until today. (And, I only purchase legal music from iTunes.)

The only thing to say is...shit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home