Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

So Tired After New Orleans And Going Back To Work!

I haven't had much sleep this week. Got home from New Orleans Sunday night about 11:00 p.m. Walked into the house and the freakin' air conditioner was toast. Needless to say, I got no sleep that night...maybe 1.5 hours, at best?

Died at work Monday. The heat and humidity here are unbearable! Actually, as bad or worse than New Orleans. No shit. I'm serious!

The air was fixed and got some sleep Monday night, but not enough.

Tuesday, our first baby alpaca was born. What a thrill. I saw her first steps as she waddled around an hour later. Two hours later she was running throughout the pasture. What a sweet, little, fancy girl.

Today, I felt a little better and finally turned on the air at work. Hung out with Jack and Jenny at Rafferty's then went to their house and ordered Donato's Pizza (yup, where Candice works). I got to tell them my New Orleans tales and pictures.

Still haven't had time to write more about my trip. It will happen eventually (and perhaps some photos) but not now.

One last note, we have a family slumber party happening in Columbus this weekend. A warm up for Gatlinburg! I love my crazy family and can't wait.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home