Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Monday, September 12, 2005

What A Long, Tiring Day

I am so tired. One of those days at work. Finally finished a three week project and I'm exhausted. On top of that, I kept getting interrupted by my boss about another couple of problems that have been going on for months. At least he is siding with me for once and it's the vendors that are fucked up. But, what a brain drain!

And, it's not going to be any easier tomorrow...conference calls, bitch sessions and who knows what's in store for me. I've got to get some decent sleep tonight.

On a brighter note, I finally filled my prescription of Wellbutrin. I'll probably start on it Wednesday so I can hit a four week appointment with my doctor on a Wednesday evening. Time to stop this smoking habit. I hope these happy pills do their job.

By the way, did I mention I have an iPod that actually works? Now I have to go through the daunting task of recreating my play lists on the new iPod. I smeriously don't know how much music I lost. Don't think it was much, but I'm sure I'll discover some tunes missing eventually.

Tomorrow is the day my new favorite band, Giant Drag, has their latest disc coming out. Can't wait. Wonder if it's available on iTunes yet. Be back in a minute as I check...Nope, not yet. I promise I will not be staying up after midnight...it can wait until tomorrow.

Oooh, looks like the new Dandy Warhols is coming out tomorrow also. What a great new music Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home