Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The Jesus People Returned

Made a trip to Rafferty's tonight for the return of the Jesus march. They walk up and down Union Centre Boulevard reciting the rosary every 13th of the month. Been out of town for the last three months and made a special effort to be there tonight.

Understand, I'm not making fun of them. It's just nobody knew what they were doing for a long time until I finally asked them. They said Mary said to recite the rosary on the 13th and that's what they do. They're from some little Catholic church in West Chester and they walk around the water and fountains.

I wish them luck. And, I'm happy the little old lady with the walker who always falls behind is still walking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home