Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Still Laughing My Ass Off

about Bob Loblaw.

I've watched last week's Arrested Development 4-5 times and always find more shit to crack me up!

This is the best comedy ever...better than Seinfeld, I swear. Probably watch it again tonight. I'm sure there are other jokes I haven't picked up on yet.

Can't wait for the Bengals game tomorrow!

On another note, Mom, I'm missing you again. I thought about shopping today and I remembered when I was 14-15 and didn't go to school. You took me shopping at Elder-Beerman in Hamilton and bought me all kinds of clothes. Our family didn't have much money, but you lavished me that day. Then we ate in the little diner at the store and I had a BLT. Mom, I love you so much and miss you so much. I hope you are having the time of your "life" now. Say hi to Lila for me. She was such a "pretty girl."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home