Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Quote of the Year

I read my latest issue of "Entertainment Weekly" today and under the Books section they interviewed Susan Jane Gillman. I don't recall hearing about her book: "Hypocrite in a Pouffy White Dress" but I'm intrigued and quickly ordered this and three other items from Amazon.

The question is: "You grew up in Manhattan but now reside in Washington D.C." Her answer: "Living in New York is like having somebody's hand down your pants all the time. On one hand, you can't believe your good fortune, but at some point you get so hyperstimulated your're no longer functional."

How freakin' great is that quote? Can't wait to read the book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home