Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Feeling Helpless

Still watching and dreaming about the French Quarter.

I so want to go down there and help you guys. Lisa, Beth, Peter & KC, once again, where are you? Are you OK?

Back to the weekend. Started off Friday night meeting Jack & Jenny. Even Paul was there. Good time. Went back to their house and had chicken. Nice meal and atmosphere. Thanks guys.

Saturday went to O'Chuck's and Roxy and Rick were sitting at a table. Apparently, Rox didn't feel like working so we partied it up. Played pool and they fed me O'Doul's. Didn't realize it at the time, but thanks kids.

Sunday, went out in the boat with Merry and Mark. Saw an awesome sunset and amazing stars.

Last night went to the Cincinnati Reds game with Dorothy, Mary & Janet. We had awesome seats right behind home plate. (Second section where nothing is free. Had to pay for it all.) Then in the 4th or 5th inning we went to the luxurious suite to see Doug. And, he says, "Hey girls, come in for some free beer." He collected four tickets and wrist bands so we could hang out. The game went into the 10th inning, and I guarantee, we had a SMERIOUSLY GOOD TIME!

And now here I am. Went to Bev's place and hung out with Jack, Judy and Dwight. Then Mike showed up and we had a Washington Apple. Very nice evening.

But at work today, I managed to hook up that new server. And, all the computers recognize it! I'm from the old school. XP and Windows Server make things too easy! At least I got all the data transferred without too many ordeals.

Guess I'll have to finish the job tomorrow.

Shit, this stuff is too easy (from what I've heard) but I haven't dealt with in five to six years. Seems really hard to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home