Ramblings and rants about the amusing, stupid things that happen to me in and around Cincinnati.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Great Marketing Idea

So this kid from the UK comes up with an idea to fund his college expenses and bought the url: http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/. FUCK, why didn't I think of that. He's getting a huge amount of press!

His goal is to make a million to pay for college, new socks and to help his parents.

Here's the deal: he sells pixels at a $1.00 a shot with the minimum of a 10 x 10 spot. That equals to $100 for a little tiny image. I'm telling you, it's freakin' genius. And since the press started hopping on it, there are all kinds of people jumping on the bandwagon. Like a pixel for one cent. Hey, last week called and they want their idea back!

Hell, I bit into it and bought a spot, and of course, I was spammed by the penny guy. Get over it dude...you're lame!

Alex, I think it's going to work for you. You are a genius for that crazy little idea and somehow got the press to report about it.

Good luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger TylerM said...

Why didn't I think of this? Damnit! I'm sure that this will pay for his college (Books, Dorm, Fees, Ferrari, Beer) The usual!

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home